Sunday, January 1, 2012

Knit Earwarmers

I've been knitting up a storm for my Christmas gifts, and what do I forget to do? Take pictures. Oh well. Haha. Anyway, I was able to take pictures of these ear warmers for my friends. Cute right? I think so.




Anyways...Happy and Blessed New Year to all! Hopefully more knitting, crafting, photography, and DIY projects to come.

Butterscotch Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Candied Walnuts
I am a lazy baker so to make this cake, I used a box white cake and mixed in 1 pkg of butterscotch instant pudding. Follow box instructions (it's a small cake because I divided the batter into 2). For the glaze, whisk in a double boiler: 1 tbsp corn syrup, 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate and cocoa. But I doubled the chocolate glaze recipe because I love me my chocolate. For the candied walnuts, I mixed brown sugar and some walnuts in a pan until sugar melted and walnuts coated.

No comments: