Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pasta and Wrist Warmers

For dinner tonight, I cooked Chicken & Shrimp Linguine Alfredo with peas. We had leftover chicken rotisserie. I boiled it in water to get the meat off the bones easily. Then cooked the pasta in the stock + water. And oh it's yummy! Why didn't I think of this before? And yes I saved the stock+pasta water. It can still be used somehow (that's my mom rubbing off me).

I've been working on wrist warmers. I've got one down. Thanks to this Wrist Warmer Knitting Pattern Generator. It's my first time working with DPNs, and I don't know if I like it. It is frustrating, and I made so many mistakes that I turned the wrist warmer inside out where no mistakes are visibly showing. I might add buttons to it. I'm not sure yet. And it took me soooo long!!!

No comments: