Saturday, May 11, 2013

From Pinterest: Meatball Stuffed Biscuits

I hate neglecting this blog, but I haven't really been doing any DIY aside from cooking dinner on Mondays and Thursdays. And even then, I haven't really been in full cooking mode. More like semi-homemade cooking. But perhaps, I can just post those pictures...it's a possibility!

Anyway, I've been on Pinterest a lot, especially pinning a lot of food and drinks. Here's the latest. Very easy and very good. Meatball Stuffed Biscuits. I did it a little different, as you'll see. I did not sprinkle cheese and herbs on top. From the pin,the biscuits were divided into two to yield more and smaller servings. I didn't do that so I had less and bigger servings. Dividing the biscuits into two creates more stuffed biscuits because the dough really surrounds the meatballs. But truthfully, I didn't expand the pin. I saw the first few steps, made my own conclusions, got excited, and here's what I got! I would probably recreate the original recipe for a potluck party.

These were in for 10 min at 400°F. No toppings.

See what I mean? Bigger biscuits, but not as stuffed.

But it was still yummy!

No comments: